World Wide Opportunities On Organic Farms
We have been approved for wwoofers and have availablility from
May – September check out this website to find out more.
To see our details click here or search for Fife Smallholder.
- reconnect to the soil, get your hands dirty and get grounded
- reskill and help revitalise ancient knowledge
- gain first-hand experience of organic and biodynamic farming, growing, harvesting, preserving and animal husbandry
- meet – and find inspiration in – likeminded people; both the hosts you visit and other WWOOFers you meet there
- rediscover the relationships between local food production, social community and spirit
- taste totally fresh produce
- experience new places and acquire a wealth of experience for a very small financial outlay
- get lots of interesting stories to tell!
- walk the talk – try it out for yourself
How it works
Read this article that gives a good description. If you are thinking about being hosts and want to talk it through contact us.